There are few basic rules to be followed while camping with pets. The rules are,
1) Before going to the spot call in advance and ask about Pets welcome cottages.
2) The campground may be a public or private but check whether they provide Pets welcome cottages, Pets welcome hotels and Pets welcome holidays for pets or not. If they provide Pets welcome cottages, Pets welcome hotels and Pets welcome holidays for pets then follow the rules provided to you regarding the maintenance of pets. Have a separate carte or allow them in your tent for their sleep.
3) Clean your pet regularly. Even though you are outside appoint somebody to take care of your pet in Pets welcome hotels. Maintain it as your personal property.
4) Your pet ought not to be alone there should be someone to care your pet. Further, there are possibilities of encounter by your pet on travelers or on other animals.
5) Check whether the campground has any harmful plants because it may harm your pets. Poison ivy and cactus are harmful plants that may injure your pet physically.
6) Cautiously make sure that your pets do not have any ticks, dehydration or foot injuries while enjoying Pets welcome holidays. Provide them fresh potable water so that they do not drink any water found in wilderness.
Before getting into your home make veterinarian check to find that the pets are well and good as before.